Library membership is open for everyone from the age of 6 years.
Please Visit Library with a copy of the NIC, Passport size photo, and Rs.500 security fee (Refundable after a year).
Yes, you can visit the library without membership for 1 day. Please bring your original NIC for identification.
Membership is Free but Rs.500 will be charged for security purpose and that is refundable (After one year).
Yes, Library has a separate “Children Section”, and separate tables and seats are reserved for Females.
Yes, A member can suggest two books in a month. Download "Request a Book Form" (Please see the "Downloads" icon in the right corner of the Home page), fill in the details, and submit at the Help Desk in the Library.
1) Engaging in conduct that disrupts or interferes with normal operations of the Library, or that disturbs staff or other Library visitors. Such conduct includes: Having a knife, gun, or any other weapon.
2) Making unreasonable noise, including loud talking on a cell phone, conversing with another person noisily or otherwise.
3) Harassing or threatening behavior. Eating or drinking, except in designated areas.
4) Smoking, using alcohol, illegal drugs. Sleeping in the Library or at the Library’s entrance.
5) Selling any goods or services.
6) Damaging, defacing, or misusing any Library materials or property.
This includes disabling Library equipment, changing the hardware or software or settings on a Library computer, or using a Library computer for a purpose other than that designated by the Library.
7) Engaging in any activity in violation of a Library policy.
8) Smoking, chewing, and other tobacco use on Library property.
9) Please also be aware that the Library is not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged on Library premises.
10) Visitors are not permitted to bring any large bags or bags with wheels into the Library.
11) Library security and staff can inspect any of your property when you come in or leave.
12) Library staff and security officers can ask visitors to show their Library cards or other ID at any time.
13) Large groups that want to visit the Library have to get permission before they visit.
14) Photography and recording are not allowed on Library premises without prior permission.
15) Certain reading rooms and other Library spaces have additional restrictions.
16) Visitors with disabilities may ask Library staff for reasonable accommodations.
17) Visitors who do not follow the Library’s General Rules and Regulations can be asked to leave and can lose their Library privileges. They can also be arrested or be subject to other legal action.
Please Go to "My Account" in the top right corner, click on "Register Now", and fill in the required details. After registration, Please wait for 24 Hours for approval. After approval Login using your username and password and enjoy Reading.
You can request only to Read books or can write a detailed message in the "Contact Form" in Contact Us. Describe the purpose of your request.
Yes, Library accepts only Book Donations. Please make a Call or Email us for the details. Find our Contact details in the "Contact Us" (Top right Corner)