- Each interested human to be a book will require filling the registration form that would be available on website.
- Just like paper books, a committee of experts will assess the importance of that book & its impact on the society & based on it, the human book will be accepted or rejected.
- After selection, the human book will be provided by necessary training by the CPL & add that to the book shelf.
Major Categories of Human Books
The Human Library may include a variety of topics based on 12 pillars of prejudice, including: ethnicity, mental health, disabilities, social status, occupation and religion. So the readers have a real choice when they select their human book.
Proposed List of Human Books to Publish
- Religious Minority
- A Child who grew up in Slums & now a proud Pakistani
- Refugee /1947’s partition survivor
- A person with disability
- Cured Cancer Patient
- Deaf blind
- And many more just like the variety, we have in paper books.
Information for Human Books
There would be a monthly session of Human Library.
Potential readers will be the members of CPL and others who will be interested
Each reader will select his book from the book list
ٰInstructions for Users
Human Book Checkout time would be 30 minutes.